Sunday 28 May 2017

Oh Joy Poinsettia Card

Good morning friends

I haven't been working on Christmas cards through the year as much as I thought I would ... may have to get going on that so I'm not scrambling come November.

This one all came together quickly, as the 'Oh Joy' and Kraft scallop border were already sitting on my stamping table. The poinsettia was a new purchase last Spring but I didn't end up needing it for my cards last year. I like it - going to have to make a bunch to have on hand for my cards. The leaves were cut from card stock covered with this plaid Washi Tape.


I have so many embossing folders, and I always love how they look when I remember to use them. This snowflake one is so pretty!


Finally, here is a peek at the inside.


One more for the holiday card stash.

Supplies:
White card stock
Kraft card stock
Blueprints #24 (stitched rectangle) - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - Paper Studio
Poinsettia die - Impression Obsession
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Curvy Oval die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Oval die- Elizabeth Craft Designs
Snowflake embossing folder - Sizzix
Wink of Stella
fun foam
Washi tape
red card stock
Inside stamp - Verve


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!