Wednesday 20 September 2017

Coffee Lovers Bloghop 'To Go Cup' Card

Good morning friends

I'm back today with my third card for the Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Bloghop. I hope you have been able to check out the cool projects that are linked at the hop ... there are a couple of hundred great coffee/tea/cocoa ideas there!

I used a Stamps of Life 'to go' cup that I've had for ages. The cup body got a Wink of Stella treatment after colouring and I love how it looks.


The coffee bean embossing folder, words on the banner and words inside are all older (retired) stamps by Karen Burniston through Elizabeth Craft Designs.



I go through stages with coffee, and right now I'm in a coffee phase. With cream and sugar please & thank you. Actually, my favourite coffee right now is the new Tim Horton's Latte. Perfectly simple, just as the ad suggests.

Supplies:
White and brown card stocks
Coffee cup stamps & dies - the Stamps of Life
Embossing folder - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Wink of Stella
Fun Foam
Twine
Patterned paper - stash
Wonky stitched rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Coffee & Tea clear stamps - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by today

12 comments:

  1. This is really an awesome card, Karen. I love the stamps you used, and the patterned paper. Thanks so much for sharing this!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Karen, loving that coffee cup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that big cup! All the texture is awesome and love that you decorated the interior too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FABulous cup that is. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cup, grat background and wonderful inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, Karen! That cup is colored perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. Love the embossed bean background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get my hands on that ef! Great card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!