Sunday 8 April 2018

Tis the Season Christmas Pivot Card

Good morning friends

I have a holiday card to share today, that didn't get posted in December. I rarely post in the same order I make them and with this card share I can say that this was the very last of this patterned paper package. I love to use stuff up!


Unfortunately the Pivot card dies are no longer in production, but we can always hope that Karen Burniston comes out more Pivot dies! They were a huge favourite for sure. This card was going to dog-loving friends of ours so I had to add one of Karen B's cutie patootie dogs to the front.


The cool thing about a Pivot Card, is the decorations on the front & back pivot to the centre when the card is opened.



I have been busy with Spring and Easter cards so haven't actually made any holiday cards for awhile. I'd better get on that, as I planned on making them throughout the year so I would have enough in my stash for the 2018 holiday season.

Supplies:
Katie Label Pivot - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs - retired)
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up*
Washi tape
Red, white and brown card stocks
Black glaze pen - Sakura
Prismacolor pencils
scrap of gingham paper 
Signo white gel pen
Tree die and stamps (Stampin' Up)
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps

Card size - 4-1/4 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss using the Katie Label die, good to see you have used it to create this adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really love this card! Now I am thinking I NEED that cat and dog die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card- but I am happy that is now spring:-)

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!